Here's another nearly finished shot. I've got a few other bits and pieces too, but haven't uploaded them yet. I'm quite liking this one, but I was a bit worried about how it would fit in with the rest of the film as it's comparatively quite visually rich.
Daisies! from Retchy on Vimeo.
So I put this together to see how the colour flows across the shots I've got so far. It's working, I think, but I'm a bit worried about the phone/cotton wool shot now, as it seems a bit too washed out and pale. I really want to go in and tweak it but I can't afford to spend ages on it at the moment - I've got more important things to worry about.