Saturday 1 March 2008

More Planning

Now that I've decided to spend all that money, I just want to bloody get on with it really, but I'll have to wait until the thing arrives now. I've set up Modul8 in preparation - I think this is how it will work - the DualHead2Go apparently fools the computer into thinking it has a reeeeeaaaalllllly wide (or double) screen resolution so you can span different outputs across it. I think. So I doubled the horizontal output of Modul8 so that it is 8:3 instead of the normal 4:3 aspect ratio. The left side of the screen will go to projector one while the right side will go to projector two. Again, I think.


Here's a storyboard for the test I'm going to do next week. Hopefully I'll be able to get someone to operate the camera for me, cos this is really a two man job. If you click the picture you'll be able to actually read it.

No comments: